Chutney is considering, to be of great importance in Indian food and many types of chutneys are in Indian food, many types of chutneys are made, throughout the country. We make many kinds of chutneys eaten coriander, Coconut, Mint, tomato or Onion chutneys but you have ever tasted brinjal chutney which is very popular in south India.
Today we are going to tell you about its recipe. It is easy to make this delicious Brinjal Chutney, so let’s move to know about the method of making it a recipe.
This Brinjal Chutney fresh and bright, and it’s in easy to make.
- Cook Time: 10 Mins
- Preparation Time: 10 Mins
- Total Time: 20 Mins
- Yields: 3 persons
- 5nos small – Eggplant
- A pinch – Asafetida
- 1 tsp – Peanuts
- 5 Cloves – Garlic
- ½ tsp – Cumin seeds
- ½ tsp – Ginger
- 2 – Green Chillies
- 1 tsp – tamarind
- 2 tsp – Oil
- 1 tsp – Tomato
- To taste – Salt
For Tempering: (Optional)
- ½ tsp – Mustard seeds and urad dal
- 1 – Dry Red Chilli
- 5 – curry leaves
- 2 tsp – Oil
HOW TO PREPARE BRINJAL CHUTNEY:
- Wash the brinjal and cut it into small pieces and put into a bowl filled with water to prevent them from turning brown.
- Heat oil in a pan, when the oil becomes hot, you have to add asafetida, curry leaves, cumin, ginger, garlic, green chillies, peanuts and tamarind and cook on low flame.
- Once all the masala ingredients are cooked then add brinjal to it close the lid and cook it for 5 minutes so that the eggplant (Brinjal) becomes soft and juicy.
- Now this stage you to cook it by adding tomatoes, salt and when the tomatoes, are cooked well turn off the flame.
- Let it cool down for a few min, after this, grind it in a mixer and eat it with rice, Idly, paratha or dosa etc., for a Scrumptious meal.
Leftovers keep well for up to 4 days.
Serving: 1 person / Calories: 342 KCL / Sodium: 645 mg / Carbohydrates: 65 g / Protein: 10 g / Fat: 9 g / Cholesterol: 0 mg / Fiber: 31 g / Sugar: 39 g
Enjoy this recipe alongside your family.
Stay, connected with our One Team Tv Blogs very good, for a delicious recipe to urge more information associated with recipes.
Please share your valuable comment and Interesting feedback.