Welcome to One Team TV cooking, you discover different types of recipes so if you are looking something apart from exploring the recipe collection. For your convenience, one team TV recipes are with videos and outline to assist you to know the fast procedure.
So, let’s move to One team TV and Make Yummy and delicious Chicken Samosa. You create this recipe and Share it to recipe and video to your friends and family!
Chicken samosa may be a deep-fried snack where a crispy patty is crammed, with the flavourful chicken and chicken masala.
Chicken samosa great starter for the house parties and excellent evening snack for Ramzan (Iftar).
This hot and crispy Chicken samosa serve with mint chutney.
- Preparation Time: 10 Min
- Cooking Time: 30 Min
- Total Time: 40 Min
- Servings: 2 Peoples
For the Dough:
- ½ cup – All-purpose flour
- ½ tsp – Salt
- 2 tsp – Oil
- Water – as required
For the filling:
- 100 gm – Chicken (ground)
- 1 tsp – Oil
- 1 Medium – Onion
- ½ cup – Cabbage chopped
- 1 tsp – Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp – Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp – Curry masala
- 1cube – chicken cube
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – Deep frying
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN SAMOSA
- To make the dough, combine flour and salt in a large bowl then stir oil to add water.
- Form the dough into a ball and rest at the half-hour.
- To make the filling place a pan over medium heat and add the oil to add all the filling ingredients one by one and cook for 20 minutes. If you’re adding, chicken cube checks the salt if need adds more.
PREPARATION OF SAMOSA:
- To shape the samosas, divide the dough into the equal portion, Roll each ball into a skinny circle, use a knife to slice in a semicircle shape. Stuff the filling and fold into an open cone, sealing the sides.
- To fry the samosas, pour the oil into a pan fry, the samosas until quarter-hour.
- To serve hot and spicy chicken samosa with green chutney and sauces.
Please write down your valuable comment. We most welcome your encouraging feedback.