Today we are going to tell you about its Peanut Butter, Chana dal and sweet potato burger. It is easy to make this yummier snack Burger. It’s bringing you easy, delicious vegetarian recipes!
So let’s move to know about the method of making it a recipe.
This Peanut Butter and Sweet Potatoes Burger fresh and bright, and it’s in easy to make.
- Cook Time: 30 Mins
- Preparation Time: 20 Mins
- Total Time: 50 Mins
- Yields: 2 persons
- 2 – Sweet Potato Large
- ¾ Cup – Chana Dal (Cooked)
- 1 – Onion finely chopped
- 3 tsp – Cilantro finely chopped
- 2 tsp – Chilli sauce or Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tsp – Pepper powder
- ¾ tsp – Cumin powder
- ½ tsp – Garam masala powder
- ¼ tsp – Coriander powder
- ½ tsp – Chat masala
- 2.5 tsp – Peanut Butter
- 4 tsp – Oil
- 1 – Avocado
- ½ tsp – Lime juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 – Burger Buns
- 3 tsp – Coriander mint Chutney (Homemade or Store-bought)
- As required – Lettuce leaves
HOW TO PREPARE PEANUT BUTTER BURGER:
- Wash, dry and peel the sweet potatoes.
- Cut them into cubes so that they get roasted at the same.
- Take a bowl to add sweet potatoes add 2 tsp oil and coat the cubes, then transfer into the baking tray in a single layer.
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees and bake for 20 – 25 min.
- Meanwhile, cook the chana dal.
- Transfer into chana dal and roasted sweet potato to a mixer grinder or food processor to get a smooth mixture and add pepper powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala, chat masala and mix till all the ingredients combine well.
- Finally, add peanut butter to the mixture and mix.
- Now, take a frying pan heat 1 tsp oil, add onion till they start turning a light golden brown colour.
- Take a mixing bowl to add sautéed onion along with chopped cilantro and bread crumbs to the sweet potato and chana dal and sriracha sauce mix well combined.
- Heat your grill pan on medium heat applies 2 tsp of oil grill the buns both side.
Avocado sriracha sauce:
Scoop out the avocado flesh in a bowl and mash it, add salt, pepper powder, sriracha sauce and lime juice mix well keep aside.
Arrange the burger:
Take, a roasted burger bun and apply the avocado sriracha sauce, another layer coriander mint chutney, place lettuce, sliced tomato and earlier prepared mixture. Then pour some more avocado sriracha sauce on top place some cilantro and cover with the other bun.
Enjoy this recipe alongside your family.
Stay Safe, stay connected with our One Team Tv Blogs very good, for a delicious mash recipe to urge more information associated with recipes.
Please share your valuable comment and Interesting feedback.