The best Homemade Mango Salsa! This homemade restaurant-style Mango Salsa is one of my most frequently made recipes!
This Mango Salsa served with Chips or as a topping over your favourite Mexican food. The best party food around and have a snack for evening timing.
The best Mango Salsa is made, with fresh Mangoes, but my opinion using fresh mangoes makes a world of difference! Fresh Mangoes make the best salsa, especially when you use nicely ripened in season Mangoes.
It’s not too oniony or not too spicy so, my kids love this, it doesn’t taste as it came from packing Mango and it has the perfect brightness with fresh ingredients. Then it has a classic Mexican flavour with the cilantro, jalapeno and lime juice.
The sweet Mango steals the show, as it should. I hope you’re keen on it the maximum amount as I do!
This salsa is fresh and bright, and it’s easy to make.
- Preparation Time: 20 Mins
- Total Time: 20 Mins
- Yields: 4 Cups
- 3 Cup – Mango (Ripe & Diced)
- 1 cup – Chopped Red Onion
- 1 Medium – Red bell pepper (Chopped cube size)
- ¼ cup –Cilantro leaves (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Medium – Jalapeno
- ¼ Cup – Lime Juice
- ½ tsp – Salt
HOW TO PREPARE FRESH MANGO SALSA:
- In a large mixing bowl add one by one all of the Ingredients. Mix well, Stir to Combine.
- Check the taste add another pinch salt, Jalapeno, Lime juice for more.
- For best flavour, allow the salsa to marinate for 15 – 20 Min before serving.
This salsa keeps well in the refrigerator, covered 3-4 days.
Serving: 1 cup / Calories: 114 KCL / Sodium: 100.3 mg / Carbohydrates: 28.3 g / Protein: 1.8 g / Fat: 0.7 g / Cholesterol: 0 mg / Dietary Fiber: 3.4 g / Sugar: 24.5 g
Enjoy this recipe alongside your family.
Don’t forget to share your valuable comment and Interesting feedback.