The pickled onion is a great way to repurpose leftover raw onion or to elevate the flavour of just about any dish. This dish is perfect for sandwiches, salads and much more!
Using a combination of both vinegar makes these pickles taste yummier and interesting.
I keep them on hand for any meal that needs some extra tempting. But, this recipe takes only 10 min, and you probably already have everything you need on hand. Same like onion pickled you try in cucumber also.
Today we are going to tell you about its Red Onion Pickled recipe. It is easy to make this delicious Red Onion Pickled, so let’s move to know about the method of making it a recipe.
This Red Onion Pickled fresh and bright, and it’s in easy to make.
- Cook Time: 5 Mins
- Preparation Time: 5 Mins
- Total Time: 10 min (Cool time 30 min)
- Yields: 6 persons
- 1 medium – Red Onion, very thinly sliced
- ½ Cup – Water
- ¼ Cup – White Vinegar
- 3 tsp – Red Apple cider vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- 1 ½ tsp – Honey or Maple syrup or sugar
- To taste – red pepper flakes
- To taste – Salt
HOW TO PREPARE RED ONION PICKLED:
- Add sliced onion to a glass container or mason jar.
- In a saucepan, combine water both vinegar, honey, pepper flakes and salt. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and stir, to fully dissolve all the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the onion jar, spoon to press the onions down into the vinegar and pop any air bubbles in the mason jar.
- Let cool the pickled onions to room temperature about 20-30 min, sufficiently pickled for serving.
Cover the jar and refrigerator leftover, onion pickled within three days.
Serving: ¼ cup / Calories: 17 KCL / Sodium: 197 mg / Carbohydrates: 3.2 g / Protein: 0.1 g / Fat: 0 g / Cholesterol: 0 mg / Fiber: 0.2 g / Sugar: 2.5 g
Enjoy this recipe alongside your family.
Stay, connected with our One Team Tv Blogs Interesting, for a delicious recipe to urge more information associated with recipes.
Please share your valuable comment and Interesting feedback.