Today I’m sharing with you what would have to be our current favourite breakfast for Pumpkin Bread recipe.
This Pumpkin Bread Recipe is where you start, this bread is for beginners, but even bread masters will appreciate its flavour and taste.
It’s so fresh, so flavorful and so simple and easy because it makes itself. This delicious pumpkin bread recipe will soon be on repeat in your kitchen. After, you feel how easy it is to make real homemade veggie bread.
If you love Pumpkin, you have to try this easy recipe for morning breakfast and evening tea time.
- Preparation Time: 20 Mins
- Cook Time: 65 Min
- Total Time: 1 hour 25 Min
- Yields: 1 loaf
- 2 Cups – Wheat flour
- 1 cup – pumpkin puree
- 100 ml – Melted coconut oil
- ½ cup – Honey
- 2 – eggs
- ¼ cup – Milk
- 1 ½ tsp – Cinnamon
- 1 tsp – Baking Soda
- 1 tsp – Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp – Salt
- Chopped dried fruit
HOW TO PREPARE PUMPKIN BREAD:
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius and grease a bread pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the oil and honey together with a whisk, add the egg and whisk until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients to the mixture one by one and whisk to blend, just until combined.
- Pour the batter into your greased a bread loaf pan and sprinkle cinnamon and dried fruits.
- Bake for 65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the loaf pan for 15 min, then carefully transfer the bread to a cooling rack to cool for 15 min before slicing and serving.
This bread keeps for just two or three days at room temperature.
Serving: 1 slice / Calories: 185 KCL / Sodium: 330.4 mg / Carbohydrates: 20.8 g / Protein: 2.8 g / Fat: 10.5 g / Cholesterol: 46.5 mg / Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g / Sugar: 13.1 g
Enjoy this recipe alongside your family.
Don’t forget to share your valuable comment and Interesting feedback.