This homemade Roasted Asparagus needed just a few ingredients in 20 Min recipe. Here some ideas for flavours that will rich taste and delicious your roasted asparagus this is for your, compliment recipe.
Well, here’s the easiest Roasted Asparagus recipe, which you can make in just thirty minutes by following one simple step! Yes, it is that simple. So, follow the below-given Asparagus recipe and prepare this easy recipe at home and treat your loved ones anytime!
So, let’s move to one team TV and Make Yummy and delicious Perfect Roasted Asparagus. You create this Roasted Asparagus recipe and Share it to recipe and video to your friends and family!
- Preparation Time: 10 Min
- Cook Time: 20 Min
- Total Time: 30 Min
- Serving: 3 Person
- 1 Bunch – Fresh Asparagus
- 2 tsp – Olive Oil
- To taste – Salt
- To taste – Ground black pepper
- ½ medium – Lemon Juice
- As required – Parmesan Cheese (Finely grated)
- Small Handful – Mint or Parsley
- As required – Red pepper flakes, Toasted sliced almonds, Vinegar balsamic
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the asparagus on the sheet and drizzle with 2 tsp Olive oil, sprinkle salt and pepper over the asparagus, and toss until the spears are lightly coated, in oil.
- Bake just until the base of the asparagus is easy, will take as little as 20 min.
- Transfer the roasted asparagus to a serving platter and seasons, squeeze of lemon juice, sprinkle parmesan cheese, Vinegar and toasted sliced almonds.
- Roasted asparagus, is best served when it’s fresh out of the oven.
- It will keep at room temperature for up to 1 hour or Four days in the refrigerator and before serving reheat.
Calories: 33 Kcal / Carbohydrates: 4.5 g / Protein: 2.5 g / Fat: 1.3 g / Sodium: 147.6 mg / Calcium: 2% / Iron: 14% / Sugar: 2.1 g
Please write down your valuable comment. We most welcome your encouraging feedback.