About Flaky Garlic & Sausage Pizza Recipe:
Flaky Garlic and Sausage Pizza for breakfast is always a winner this one is as perfect it can get, with a Flaky biscuit crust topped with vegan sausage, spinach and cheese.
Savoury breakfast is what gets me out of bed on weekends and when it’s something as alluring as this Flaky Garlic Cheese and Sausage Pizza.
This is a delicious with crumbly, little feast alright, spicy bits of sausage sitting on top of the pizza and a flaky biscuit crunchy that gets all crispy at the edges.
This flaky garlic Cheese and Sausage Pizza one such variant of everyone’s much-loved dish is Sausage pizza is a unique delicacy with a tangy mix of a variety of different topping ingredients.
This Italian cuisine is added, with finely sliced veggies or chicken sausages, grated mozzarella cheese and spicy pizza sauce.
- Preparation Time: 20 Mins
- Cooking Time: 20 Mins
- Total Time: 40 Mins
- Servings: 8 Slices
Ingredient for Flaky Garlic & Sausage Pizza Recipe:
- 2 – large pizza base
- For the topping:
- 50 gms – Butter / 4 tsp – Olive oil
- 1 medium – onion (sliced thinly)
- 6-8 – flakes of garlic -crushed
- 250 gms – finely chopped tomatoes
- I tsp – mixed herbs
- 1 tsp – Salt
- 1 tsp – Pepper
- To assemble the pizza:
- 100 gms – Cooked Sausages Sliced
- 100 gms – Mozzarella or Pizza Cheese
- 2 tsp – Olive oil.
Preparation Method for Flaky Garlic & Sausage Pizza Recipe:
For the topping:
- Place the butter or olive oil in a dish, along with the onion and garlic and cook in the crisp mode for 3minutes add tomatoes, herbs, salt and pepper and cook within the microwave mode for 10 minutes at 750W.
- If the tomato sauce is sour, stir in 1 tsp of sugar and cook for a minute in the microwave mode at 750W.
For the pizza:
- Preheat crisp plate for 2 minutes.
- Spread topping on each pizza base then add the cooked sausage, sprinkle grated cheese and place it on the crisp plate at crisp mode for 5 minutes.
- Convection users can preheat the cavity for I5 minutes at 200 C then place the pizza on the crisp plate / hot plate for 13-15 minutes.
Chef’s Tip for Falky Garlic & Sausage Pizza Recipe:
- To save time One can use tomato ketchup as a topping. Non-veg lovers can add toppings as per their desire.
Serve this Flaky garlic cheese and sausage pizza at the next party or small home party you host and let your guests wonder if it is homemade for more innovative pizza like this.
So, what are you waiting for still? Go ahead and try this Flaky Garlic Cheese and Sausage pizza now and relish it with your loved ones.
Related Our Website: Tawa Pizza at home https://oneteamtv.com/best-instant-tawa-pizza-at-home-you-save-rs-500/
Follow us on : Instagram https://www.instagram.com/oneteamtvofficial/