This salad is on such regular rotation in our home is because the ingredients are genuinely easy to stay stocked in your kitchen, once you go grocery buying the week, just be sure to pick up a new bag of greens, red onion and lemon.
This fresh black bean salad will be extra good if you have freshly cooked beans or you can use canned beans, but my advice you can use fresh black bean.
The base of this recipe is black beans, in fact, but during this recipe, I used canned beans, so this recipe closes quickly and simply.
This salad is fresh and bright, and it’s easy to make.
- Preparation Time: 20 Mins
- Total Time: 20 Mins
- Yields: 4 Cups
- 4 Cans – Black Bean or 4 Cups Cooked Black Bean
- 1 Cup – Canned Corn
- 1 Orange, Red Bell Pepper (Chopped)
- 1 cup – Red Onion
- 1 Cup – Cherry tomatoes
- ½ Cup – Cilantro (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Medium – Jalapeno (Finely Chopped)
- ½ tsp – Lime Juice
- ½ tsp – Chili powder
- ½ tsp – Ground Cumin
- ½ Cup – White wine vinegar
- ½ tsp – Salt
HOW TO PREPARE FRESH BLACK BEAN SALAD:
- In a large bowl add one by one all of the Ingredients. Mix well, Stir to Combine.
- Check the taste add another pinch salt, Jalapeno, juice for more.
- For best flavour, allow the salad for at least 2 hours before serving.
Leftovers keep well for up to 4 days.
Serving: 1 cup / Calories: 245 KCL / Sodium: 769.2 mg / Carbohydrates: 34.8 g / Protein: 10.8 g / Fat: 8 g / Cholesterol: 0 mg / Dietary Fiber: 12.8 g / Sugar: 4.1 g
Enjoy this recipe alongside your family.
Don’t forget to share your valuable feedback and Interesting comment.