This Four Ingredient Chia Pudding is a made with milk, chia seeds & sweetener of choice. It’s a healthy breakfast loaded with protein and fibre tried this new and easy method it worked. So, I shared these Chia pudding recipes from your kitchen the recipe collection and an enjoy with your family.
For your convenience, one team TV recipes are with videos and description to help you to understand the quick procedure for delicious and innovative recipes.
So, let’s move to One team TV and Make Yummy and delicious Chia pudding. You create this Chia pudding recipe and share it to the recipe to your friends and family!
Learn how to make Chia Pudding recipe that will surely be a winner at your Morning Healthy Breakfast. I am sure this Chia pudding recipe love from your Kids to Adult everyone at home.
- Preparation Time: 10 Min
- Total Time: 10 Min
- Servings: 1 person
- 4 tsp – Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup – Milk
- ½ tsp – Honey or Maple Syrup
- ¼ tsp – Vanilla
- Garnish on Topping – Fresh Berries, Nuts or other dry fruits
HOW TO MAKE CHIA PUDDING:
- Take a mason jar, stir together chia seeds, milk, maples syrup and vanilla shake the mixture to combine everything let sit for 5 minutes.
- Cover and put the mixture in the fridge to set for 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve top the pudding with berries and enjoy.
- Chia pudding can be, stored for up to a week in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Please write down your valuable comment. We most welcome your encouraging feedback.