Today we are going to tell you about its Roasted Butternut Squash makes an easy weeknight side and transforms it into a dish that’s worthy of a special occasion.
It is easy to make this yummier side dish. It’s bringing you easy, delicious vegetarian recipes!
So let’s move to know about the method of making it a squash recipe.
This Roasted Butternut Squash fresh and bright, and it’s in easy to make.
- Cook Time: 25 Mins
- Preparation Time: 5 Mins
- Total Time: 30 Mins
- Yields: 5 persons
- 1 Medium – Butternut Squash
- 1 tsp – Avocado Oil
- 1 ½ tsp – Maple Syrup
- 1 Pinch – Salt and Black pepper
- 2 tsp – Curry Powder
HOW TO PREPARE ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH:
- Remove the skin and cut the squash into small cubes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line 1 large baking sheet.
- Take a baking sheet to add cubed squash, avocado oil, maple syrup, salt, pepper and curry powder toss until evenly coated with a spoon, then arrange in a single layer.
- Bake for 25 min until getting golden brown colour.
- Enjoy roasted squash in bowls on salads or as a side to nearly any main dish.
Enjoy this recipe alongside your family.
Stay Safe, stay connected with our One Team Tv Blogs very good, for a delicious roasted butternut squash recipe to urge more information associated with recipes.
Please share your valuable comment and Interesting feedback.