Crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside, Roasted Broccoli are an easy side dish that goes with pretty much any meal!
Add your favourite seasonings based on what’s in your spice cupboard or what herbs are growing in your garden!
These ovens roasted Broccoli is very easy to make. So, you can have a delicious side dish with minimal work!
Feel free to be creative with the seasonings on this easy oven Broccoli, they go great with pretty much anything!
As much as I love Twice-Baked Broccoli, making oven-roasted Broccoli is so incredibly simple that it’s my go-to side dish!
My mom taught me to soak cut broccoli in salt hot water if time allows, this removes some of the small worms.
This Roasted Broccoli is fresh and bright, and it’s easy to make.
- Preparation Time: 5 Mins
- Cook Time: 25 Mins
- Total Time: 30 Mins
- Yields: 4 bowl side serving
- 1 pound – Broccoli (Cleaned and cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 3 tsp – Olive oil
- A pinch – Salt
- A pinch – Seasoning
- A Pinch – Pepper powder
HOW TO PREPARE ROASTED BROCCOLI:
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Scrub Broccoli cut into bite-sized and time allows, soak Broccoli in salt and hot water for up to 30 mins.
- On the prepared baking sheet, toss Broccoli, olive oil until all of the florets are lightly coated.
- Arrange them in an even layer and sprinkle pepper on top.
- Bake for 15 min, tossing halfway or until the florets are turning golden on the edges. Again bake for another 10 min. Seasons to taste with additional salt, chilli flakes and pepper if necessary, and serve warm.
You can even skip the lemon and cheese if you want the Roasted Broccoli.
Serving: 1 cup / Calories: 112 KCL / Sodium: 122.8 mg / Carbohydrates: 10.1 g / Protein: 4.3 g / Fat: 7.6 g / Cholesterol: 0 mg / Dietary Fiber: 4 g / Sugar: 2.6 g
Enjoy this recipe alongside your family.
Don’t forget to share your valuable comment and Interesting feedback.