The Indian street vendor who make masala chai, all have their unique blend of chai spices. Every single person in India probably has its unique combination of spice’s they prefer in their Masala.
Many Indians like to have tea at any time. I know some people who get a headache or tired if they don’t get a try, their ordinary tea. Masala Chai is feeling good and refreshes your body.
During winters and monsoons, the spices help in keeping the body warm, but summer I would suggest reducing the spice’s as they increase the heat in the body.
Serve it with a biscuit or dry snack’s It’s, a good, healthy drink during any time of the day.
Here in this Masala Chai recipe, I’m sharing my method of preparing tea.
- Cook Time: 20 Mins
- Preparation Time: 5 Mins
- Total Time: 25 Mins
- Yields: 3 Cups
- 2 cup – Dairy-Free Milk
- 3 tbsp – Loose Leaf Black Tea
- 2 tbsp – Ginger grated
- 2 ½ Cup – Water
- 1 – Cinnamon Stick
- 8 – Cardamom pods
- 1 tbsp – Black peppercorns
- Sweet to taste – Maple Syrup or Organic Sugar
HOW TO PREPARE MASALA CHAI?
- Crushed the above-mentioned, spices, Heat a medium saucepan add crushed spices slightly roast the spices.
- Then add water and grated ginger maintain medium-low heat cover the pan wait for 15 min until it reduces by about one-third.
- Add loose tea bags and dairy milk and lower heat to low. Cover and continue cooking for another five more mins.
- Then turn off the flame. Add sweetener of choice to taste before serving.
Keep strained, cooled, leftovers, keep well for up to 3-4 days. Reheat on the stovetop before serving.
Serving: 1 cup / Calories: 200 KCL / Sodium: 21 mg / Carbohydrates: 19.4 g / Protein: 5 g / Fat: 13.5 g / Cholesterol: 0 mg / Fiber: 3 g / Sugar: 4.9 g
Enjoy this recipe alongside your family.
Stay, connected with our One Team Tv Blogs excellent, for a delicious recipe to urge more information related to recipes.
Please share your valuable comment and Interesting feedback.