Potato salad would have to one the most popular side dish along with mashed potatoes and roasted potatoes. Slathered within the best and most incredible flavours of fresh herbs, this Red Salad Recipe is going to be successful on your dinner table!
This salad is for my fellow last-minute people. When you’re scrambling to make yourself look decent.
So, let’s move to one team TV and Make Yummy and delicious Herbed Red Potato Salad. You create this Red Potato Salad recipe and Share it to recipe and video to your friends and family!
- Preparation Time: 25 Min
- Cook Time: 5 Min
- Total Time: 30 Min
- Serving: 6 person
- 2 Pound – Small red potatoes (Scrubbed and sliced into a quarter-inch thick round)
- 1 tsp – Salt
- ¼ Cup – Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup – Fresh parsley flat-leaf
- ¼ Cup – Chopped green onions
- 2 tsp – Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp – Mustard
- 2cloves – Garlic
- To taste – Ground Black Pepper
- 3 Stalk – Celery
- 2 tsp – Chopped green onions
- 2 tsp – Parsley
- In a large saucepan add sliced potatoes and salt, cover with water by 1 inch.
- Bring to a boil over high heat about 6 minutes.
- Once potato cooked then drain the water. Transfer the potatoes to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixer, jar takes oil, parsley, green onion, lemon juice, mustard, garlic and black pepper.
- Drizzle the potatoes with the herbed olive oil mixture and gently mix to combine.
- Let the potatoes rest for 5 minutes, gently tossing every two minutes.
- Add garnish the celery to the bowl, along with chopped parsley and green onions.
- Toss again, Season generously to taste salt and pepper.
- Serve Immediately.
- This salad is best served within a few hours but will keep in the refrigerator for about four days.
Serving: 1 Person / Calories: 195 Kcl / Fat: 9.6 g / Cholesterol: 0 mg / Sodium: 465.3 mg / Sugar: 2.5 g / Protein: 3.2g
Please write down your valuable comment. We most welcome your encouraging feedback.