The Indian traditional dish tastes very special and one such dish is Dahi Badda, which is made by mostly north Indian homes.
It is a Special and delicious dish made from urad dal is soaked in curd and eaten. But to make this traditional dish, one has to prepare beforehand.
Because of which it takes time to make it, but, if you are fond of eating yoghurt big but do not want to waste time in making, So Instant yoghurt from bread can be made bigger and easy to make as bread can be made tastier in food.
Today we are going to tell you about its Dahi Badda recipe. It is easy to make this yummier snack Dahi Badda, so let’s move to know about the method of making it a recipe.
This Dahi Badda fresh and bright, and it’s in easy to make.
- Cook Time: 20 Mins
- Preparation Time: 20 Mins
- Total Time: 40 Mins
- Yields: 2 persons
- 4 Slices – Bread
- ¾ cup – Yogurt
- 3 tsp – Coriander Chutney (Coriander paste)
- 2 – Green Chillies
- 2 tsp – Tamarind Extract
- 1 tsp – Sugar
- 1 tsp – Roasted Cumin Seeds & Cumin powder
- 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
- 1 tsp – Dry mango powder
- 2 – Boiled Potatoes
- Small bunch – Coriander leaves
- For frying – Ghee / Oil
- As required – Raisins
- As required – Salt
- As required – Black Salt
HOW TO PREPARE DAHI BADDA:
- Take the bread and cut its brown edges and keep them aside.
- Now take a bowl and mash the potatoes, add chopped green chillies, mango powder, raisins, roasted cumin seeds and salt. Mix everything well and keep aside.
- Beat sugar in curd and keep aside.
- Make a ball from the potato spice, cover and coat the bread slices.
- Take pan heat ghee to it or you can also use oil if you want. Once, the ghee is hot, deep fry the bread balls till golden brown colour.
- Once cooked transfer to the serving plate, add sweet curd, tamarind extract, coriander paste, roasted cumin powder, red chilli powder, Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and black salt.
- Serve Immediately.
Enjoy this recipe alongside your family.
Stay Safe, stay connected with our One Team Tv Blogs very good, for a delicious recipe to urge more information associated with recipes.
Please share your valuable comment and Interesting feedback.