If you would like to form immunity better, then you ought to eat sweet corn soup. If you do not know the sweet corn soup recipe for your dinner, then we are going to tell you about its recipe, which is very easy.
Sweet corn soup is an easy and delicious soup made from American sweet corn or the regular corn. Since I have made the soup with both of them, the soup taste was good for both ways.
Sometimes I add onion to the soup or grated or finely chopped veggies also can be added.
- Preparation Time: 10 Min
- Cook Time: 10 Min
- Total Time: 20 Min
- Serving: 4 Person
Ingredient required for sweet corn soup recipe:
- Sweet Corn – 3 Cups
- Water – 4 Cups
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Corn Kernels – 2 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander – 2 tsp
Preparation for for sweet corn soup recipe:
- First, melt the butter in the cooker and fry the sweet corn seeds lightly in a low flame.
- After this, you have to close the cooker by adding water and add salt, apply 2 -3 whistle in it.
- Take it out in a bowl and cool it.
- Then grind the corn kernels during a grinder and make a paste.
- After this, put the prepared soup and corn paste within the pan and let it come to a boil.
- Add more water if needed.
- Serve hot, sprinkle chopped coriander leaves, pepper powder (salt).
- I used to make this sweet corn soup with half-half of milk and water, soup taste sweetness in the sop.
Serving: Per Bowl / Calories: 110 Kcl / Fat: 7 g / Sodium: 1184 mg / Sugar : 2 g / Protein: 1 g
Please write down your valuable comment. We most welcome your encouraging feedback.
Check out our Classic Best Tomato Soup
Follow us on instagram