Crispy Honey Chilli Potatoes are irresistibly delicious, addictive snack, sweet and spicy appetizer where the crispy golden potatoes are glazed, with fresh honey Chilli sauce or honey sriracha sauce. This honey chilli potato worth an attempt to I’m, sure it’ll be a crowd-pleaser for your next cocktail/mocktail party, football party, Superbowl, game night or other social gatherings.
So, let’s move to at least one team TV and Make Yummy and delicious Honey Chilli Potato. You create this recipe and Share it to recipe and video to your friends and family!
- Preparation Time: 10 Min
- Cooking Time: 20 Min
- Total Time: 30 Min
- Serving: 3 People
- 3 Medium – Potatoes
- 3 tsp – Corn Flour
- 1 – Onion (Chopped lengthwise)
- 1 inch – Ginger (Chopped)
- 3 – Spring Onion (Chopped)
- 1 tsp – Soy Sauce
- 3 tsp – Chilli sauce
- 3 tsp – Honey
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp – Vegetable Oil
- Garnish (Coriander leaves, Cilantro and Spring onions)
- Wash the potatoes well in running water, peel the skin and chop lengthwise into fingers. Transfer into this to a bowl.
- Add cornflour salt to taste and toss till the potatoes are coated; remove the potato fingers on a tissue lined plate and let them cool for 5 Minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan for frying, once the oil is hot adding the potatoes and fry them till they are crisp and golden in colour.
- Transfer Crispy potatoes to a paper towel to drain excess oil and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan. Add chopped onions, garlic cloves, ginger, spring onion and saute till onions become soft.
- Add soy sauce, chilli sauce, honey and mix everything combined well, switch off the flame.
- Just before you’re able, to serve to toss the fried potatoes within the sauce.
- Garnish it with cilantro and spring onions.
- Honey chilli potatoes are ready to serve. Serve immediately and enjoy.
- You may adjust the quantity of honey, salt, spicy as per your taste.
Serving: ½ bowl / Calories: 394kcl / Fat: 11g / Carbohydrates: 69g / Sugar: 10g / Calcium: 91 mg / Iron: 3 mg
Please write down your valuable comment. We most welcome your encouraging feedback.