This easy Classic Crispy Hash Browns Recipe is wonderfully delicious! Crispy potatoes prepared with the foremost incredible grated potatoes with salt, garlic powder. One of my favourite homemade hash browns goes with eggs.
Potato makes for the perfect snacks Perhaps. All over the world, potato preparations are relishing many people. A Perfect breakfast addition, this recipe is often prepared quickly and be served as an entremets for the other meal also.
In particular, he loves quite very crispy, shredded homemade hash browns for breakfast together with his eggs. The cooked hash browns are super crispy on the surface with a country brown colour, and appearance and smell Perfectly delicious.
Even though hash browns as sold as refrigerated and frozen products homemade was tasty and yummy. But they are best prepared from scratch as in this Classic Crispy Hash Browns recipe. So, pick up your apron and try amazing recipe next time you crave potatoes.
Let’s move to the straightforward and delicious Classic Crispy Hash Browns.
- Preparation Time: 15 Mins
- Cook Time: 15 Mins
- Total Time: 30 Mins
- Yields: 4 Servings
- ¼ kg – Potatoes (Peeled)
- ½ tsp – Salt
- ¼ tsp – Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp – Onion powder
- ¼ cup – Olive Oil
- Peeled the potatoes and grated potato well until the water runs clear, drain the potatoes and then place them potato on a clean paper towel and squeeze out any excess moisture keep aside.
- Transfer the grated potato to a mixing bowl and mix with the salt, garlic powder and onion powder combine well.
- Heat vegetable oil during a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Sprinkle drain grated potatoes in an even layer and spread them down with a spatula, let them cook for 2 min.
- Stir again, the grated potatoes in few mins once, flipping in the section once they’re crispy enough to do so until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy about 8 mins.
- Transfer the hash browns to the oil extract bowl and let them drain for 2 mins.
- Serve hot, if necessary to add salt and seasoning!
- I cook these harsh browns medium heat be safe to cook.
- Cooking overheat is tricky no matter depending on your cooking oil.
Serving: 1 Serving / Calories: 334 KCL / Sodium: 13.4 mg / Carbohydrates: 37.5 g / Protein: 4.4 g / Total Fat: 19.4 g / Cholesterol: 49.2 mg
Enjoy this recipe alongside your family.
Don’t forget to share your Interesting feedback and valuable comment.