This homemade red enchilada sauce recipe that’s probably easier to make than opening a can, It authentic Mexican flavour! It’s tasty and easy to prepare; you’ll never go back to store-bought sauce again. It comes from a combination of dried spices, which are sautéed in oil to bring out their best and rich in tomato paste.
The sauce might not always be the centre of focus once you serve a dish, but without it, the recipe was lacking or incomplete.
Today we are going to tell you about its yummy and Spicy Red Enchilada Sauce recipe. It is easy to make this, delicious recipe, so let’s move to know about the method of making it a recipe.
This Enchilada Sauce fresh and bright, and it’s in easy to make.
- Cook Time: 7 Mins
- Preparation Time: 3 Mins
- Total Time: 10 Mins
- Yields: 2 cups
- 3 tsp – Olive oil
- 3 tbsp – All-purpose Flour
- 2 tsp – Tomato paste
- 2 cups – vegetable broth
- 1 tsp – White vinegar
- 1 tsp – Red Chili ground powder
- 1 tsp – Cumin ground
- ½ tsp –Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp – dried oregano
- ¼ tsp – Salt
- A pinch – Cinnamon
- To taste – Black pepper
HOW TO PREPARE ENCHILADA SAUCE?
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, chilli powder, cumin, garlic powder, Oregano, Salt and Cinnamon (Optional) mix together.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan. Add mixed ingredients and stir until fragrant, this might take a 2 to 3 min so be patient and don’t away from the stove!
- After a couple of minutes slightly, the colour will change, whisk the tomato paste into the mixture.
- Then slowly pour in the broth while in constantly whisking to remove any lumps, cook often whisking for about 5 min, until the sauce has thickened a bit and a spoon encounters some resistance as you stir it.
- Remove from heat, then whisk in the vinegar and add season, black pepper, salt to taste.
- Add more salt if necessary.
Extra Enchilada Sauce will confine the refrigerator for up to five days or freeze it for up to three months.
Serving: ½ cup / Calories: 133 KCL / Sodium: 540 mg / Carbohydrates: 8.9 g / Protein: 1.8 g / Fat: 11.1 g / Cholesterol: 0 mg / Fiber: 2.7 g / Sugar: 1.8 g
Enjoy this recipe alongside your family.
Stay, connected with our One Team Tv Blogs Interesting, for a delicious recipe to urge more information related to recipes.
Please share your valuable comment and Interesting feedback.