Children like to eat pizza. But it’s difficulty to order pizza from outside all the time. In such a situation, why not prepare this favourite dish of children at home.
After knowing this instant recipe without a microwave, you can make pizza for kids anytime. So let’s know, what is the recipe for making Tawa Pizza.
So, follow the below-given recipe and prepare this easy go-to-Tawa pizza at home and treat your loved ones anytime!
So, let’s move to one team TV and Make Yummy and delicious Homemade Pizza. You create this Pizza recipe and Share it to recipe and video to your friends and family!
- Preparation Time: 2 Hour
- Cook Time: 15 Min
- Total Time: 2 hours 15 min
- Serving: 2 to 3 persons
- Pizza Dough:
- Refined flour – 2 Cups
- Olive oil – 2 tsp
- Salt – To Taste
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Yeast – 1 tsp
- Capsicum – 1
- Baby Corn – 3
- Pizza Sauce – Half Cup
- Mozzarella Cheese – ½ Cup
- Italian Mix Herbs – ½ tsp
- Make like this Drain the flour and add dry ingredients yeast, olive oil, salt and sugar.
- After this knead the chapatti like flour for 5-7 minutes with the help of lukewarm water.
- Now apply oil during a bowl and canopy the dough and keep it during a warm place for two hours. In such a time, the dough will have doubled.
- Now the dough is ready to make pizza.
- Remove the seeds and cut the capsicum into thin slices. Cut the baby corn into round half cm pieces and put the vegetables on the pan and soften them touch for two minutes.
- Make a round dough by breaking 2 or 3 the dough for the pizza. Prepare a thick pizza beaker. Cover the pizza with some oil in the pan and bake for 2 min or until the flame is light brown from the bottom of the pizza.
- Flip the pizza and topping it over the pizza.
- First of all, apply a skinny layer of sauce on the pizza, then put capsicum and baby corn on a touch distance.
- Add mozzarella cheese over the vegetables.
- After this, cover the pizza and let it roast on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Bake until the cheese base melts and the pizza base turns brown.
- Keep checking the pizza every 2 minutes.
- When the pizza is ready, cut it by adding herbs and serve hot.
- If you have a pizza sauce, handy then skip making that here make sure use a good sauce.
Serving: 1 person / Calories: 439 kcl / Fat: 18g / Cholesterol: 22 mg / Sodium: 625 mg / Sugar: 2 g/ Protein: 16g.
Please write down your valuable comment. We most welcome your encouraging feedback.