These Cheesy 5 Ingredient homemade pizza roll-ups close so quickly and easily without the expectation. Perfect snacking for evening time!
All you’d like for these 5 Ingredient croissant pizza ups is 30 Min and a hankering, for something cheesy, buttery and fun to make.
Get the kids during this kitchen for this one they’ll love making this one – they’ll love making this with you as an easy meal or evening or afternoon snack.
You can use store-bought, but I encourage you to undertake homemade pizza dough. This crust is extra flavorful and crisp with super soft and chewy Interior.
But during this recipe, I used Crescent rolls for Pizza Roll-Ups and mini pepperonis you, can use regular size and cheese.
Enjoy this pizza roll-ups with butter mixture and your favourite ketchup.
- Preparation Time: 15 Min
- Cook Time: 15 Mins
- Total Time: 30 Mins
- Yields: 5 Persons
- 1 Tube – Pizza Tube
- ½ Cup – Mini Pepperonis
- 4 String – Cheese (Cut into Half)
- 2 tbsp – Butter
- ½ tsp – Seasoning
HOW TO PREPARE HOMEMADE PIZZA ROLL-UPS:
- Preheat oven to 375-degree line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove rolls from the can, separating them into required triangles. Top each triangle with 1 tsp mini pepperonis and a halved cheese stick.
- Starting with the broad end, roll up each triangle, tucking the ends underneath. Place seam – side down onto the prepared baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 12-15 min.
- In a bowl, whisk together butter and seasoning.
- Serve crescent rolls Immediately, brushed with butter mixture with pizza sauce for dipping.
Add different pizza topping inside the roll, like black olives, onions or sweet pepper.
Serving: 1 person / Calories: 94 KCL / Sodium: 206 mg / Carbohydrates: 9 g / Protein: 4 g / Fat: 5 g / Cholesterol: 7 mg
Enjoy this recipe alongside your family.
Don’t forget to share your valuable comment and Interesting feedback.