Chutney is a spicy, flavourful condiment originating in India; One Team Tv Recipe inspired version comes together in just 10 minutes; you can find a more traditional recipe for green Chutney!
This Green Chutney is one of the healthiest Chutney and is used often in Indian Cusine as a side with special meals, snacks, sandwich and also make chaats.
This chutney aids digestion, aroma and nutrition of any dish to your dish make healthier. I usually make this green Chutney for Indian Style Burgers, Sandwich, and any special rice too.
So, let’s move to One Team Tv and Make Yummy and delicious Chutney to your innovative kitchen recipe. You create this yummy and healthy chutney recipe and Share it to recipe and video to your friends and family!
This Chutney recipe is best for Sandwich, Chaat an Indian Breakfast and any variety of meals.
- Preparation Time: 10 Min.
- Total Time: 10 Min
- 2 Cup – Fresh Cilantro
- 2cloves – Garlic
- A pinch – Sea Salt and Black pepper powder
- 2 tsp – Lime Juice
- 2 tsp – Honey or Maple Syrup
- 3 tsp – Ripe Avocado
- As required – Water
HOW TO MAKE GREEN CHUTNEY?
- To prepare the Chutney, add all the ingredient to the food processor and mix to combine.
- To make your chutney semi-solid add only enough water to encourage blending and make the sauce pourable.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed, adding more garlic or lime juice.
- The green Chutney will keep in the refrigerator up to 1 week or in the freezer up to 1 month.
Serving: Small Cup / Calories: 376 / Fat: 5 g / Carbohydrates: 70 g / Sugar: 10 g / Protein: 28 g / Calcium: 1512 mg / Iron: 51.6 mg
Please write down your valuable comment. We most welcome your encouraging feedback.