I tried this new and easy method it worked. So, I shared these Crispy tofu recipes so if you’re looking something aside from exploring the recipe collection.
For your convenience, one team TV recipes are with videos and description to help you to understand the quick procedure for delicious and innovative recipes.
So, let’s move to One team TV and Make Yummy and delicious Crispy Tofu. You create this recipe and share it to the recipe to your friends and family!
Super soft and juicy, Crispy Tofu prepared at home.
It’s a very great snack to munch at any time of the day or side of rice.
Learn how to make Crispy Tofu recipe that will surely be a winner at your dining table. I am sure this Crispy tofu recipe love from your Kids to Adult everyone at home.
This hot and spicy Crispy Tofu enjoy with your favourite sauce or side of rice.
- Preparation Time: 10 Min
- Cooking Time: 20 Min
- Total Time: 30 Min
- Servings: 2 Peoples
- 16 Ounce – Tofu
- A pinch – Salt
- 1 tsp – Seasoning
- 1 tsp – Coconut Oil
HOW TO MAKE CRISPY TOFU
- Place two paper towels on a plate then place an entire block of tofu, place two more paper towels on top then put a heavy bottom item on top and leave it for 30 min.
- Once the tofu has drained and cut into small cubes and Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Take tofu in a medium mixing bowl add salt, seasoning on your dish.
- Heat an iron skillet, Once hot add the oil and the seasoned tofu saute for 5 min.
- Transfer skillet to the oven to bake about 15 min.
- Hot and Crispy Tofu ready serve with your favourite sauce.
- Seasoned tofu can be stored, in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
- Reheat the oven and enjoy the crispy recipe.
Please write down your valuable comment. We most welcome your encouraging feedback.