This Mango Lassi Smoothie is a traditional drink in India, especially in summer when you, sipping on chilled and sweet this mango lassi.
Here, we are making a mango lassi where the yoghurt is mixed, with fresh mango, coconut milk and honey.
If your Mango Lassi turns out too thick, then you can add in chilled coconut milk to thin it out.
This mango lassi needs only five ingredients. I suggest using Alphonsa or Kesar mangoes to make mango lassi the taste was very delicious.
This Mango Lassi Smoothie is fresh and bright, and it’s easy to make.
- Preparation Time: 5 Mins
- Cook Time: 5 Mins
- Total Time: 10 Mins
- Yields: 3 Smoothie
- 3 cup – Ripe Mango (Frozen)
- 1 cup – Coconut Milk
- ½ Cup – Yogurt
- 1 tsp – Lime Juice
- 3 tsp – Honey
HOW TO PREPARE MANGO LASSI SMOOTHIE:
- Add Mango, Coconut Milk, Yogurt, Lime Juice and honey blend on the high-speed blender until creamy and smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Serve as is, chopped fresh mango and lime wedge also make a beautiful garnish.
- Store leftovers covered in the fridge up to 24 hours or freezer up to 1 month.
- Taste and adjust flavour as needed adding honey or maple syrup or sugar.
Serving: 1 smoothie / Calories: 209 KCL / Sodium: 14 mg / Carbohydrates: 29.9 g / Protein: 1.4 g / Fat: 10.7 g / Cholesterol: 0 mg / Dietary Fiber: 2.8 g / Sugar: 26.1 g
Enjoy this recipe alongside your family.
Don’t forget to share your valuable feedback and Interesting comment.