All you need only five ingredients; I have just enjoyed homemade almond butter on toast or naan for breakfast. In this homemade almond butter is tastes like warm freshly roasted almonds and ultra-thick creamy.
Homemade almond butter is more affordable because I added a tiny bit of cinnamon, vanilla and maple syrup into this recipe so, it tastes extra special.
The Cost savings depend large on the almond butter, I’ve bought an almond butter jar is more expensive than homemade almond butter the taste was very delightful and no artificial extract.
Let’s move to the straightforward and delicious Amazing Homemade Almond Butter Recipe.
- Preparation Time: 15 Mins
- Cook Time: 10 Min
- Total Time: 25 Min
- Yields: 18 Ounces
- 4 Cups – Raw Almonds
- A Pinch – Ground Cinnamon
- A Pinch – Salt
- ½ tsp – Vanilla Syrup
- 2 tsp – Maple Syrup or Honey
- Toast the almonds for 10 mins, stirring halfway and cool until they’re not hot about few mins.
- Transfer the almonds to a blender or food processor, blend until creamy. You can also add cinnamon, salt, vanilla extract and maple syrup.
- Blend until the add-ins are evenly dispersing. Let the almond butter cool to room temperature, then transfer the mixture to an airtight container.
In this recipe, you store in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 weeks.
Serving: 1 Serving / Calories: 102 KCL / Carbohydrates: 3 g / Protein: 3 g / Total Fat: 8 g / Potassium: 126 mg / Iron: 0.7 mg / Fiber: 2g
Enjoy this recipe alongside your family.
Don’t forget to share your Interesting feedback and valuable comment.